The plan in the near future is to build small runs of “stock” bikes. Glen sells a lot of CX bikes. In fact, about half of the custom bikes he sells are CX bikes: made for racing and suitable for commuting. This bike is a disc version of his CX bike with sensible parts. Glen built it up to show at the Pedaler’s Fair. Now it must find a home.
When we go live with the stock plan, we’re looking at selling this bike for around $2350.
But this one is for sale for $1850. Plus shipping.
- Stack: 597
- Reach: 407
- Top tube: 590
- Seat angle: 73
- Head angle: 72
- Head tube: 160
- Chain stay: 42
- Seat tube: 57.5
- Tubing: TrueTemper 858 main triangle and 4130 rear triangle.
- Fits fenders with 700x35mm tires.
- Includes fender eyelets and two water bottle braze-ons. Cable routing is optimized for ‘cross racing; full rear-derailluer housing.
- Oversized (44mm) head tube.
- Fork: Tange Prestige Carbon Disc CX
- Handlebars: Ritchey Comp Curve
- Shifters: Shimano 105, 10sp
- Stem: Ritchey Comp 4Axis
- Bar tape: Ritchey Embossed Black
- Brakes: Shimano CX-70
- Brake Rotors: Shimano SM-RT68, S 160mm
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-RX05 (28 spoke F/R), 700c
- Tires: Ritchey Comp SpeedMax Cross 700 x 32
- Cassette: Shimano 11-28 10sp
- Front Derailleur: Shimano CX-70
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Crankset: Shimano CX-70, 46x36 (cranks in picture are different, but the CX-70s are on there now)
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano 105
- Chain: Shimano
- Pedals: Not included
- Saddle: WTB Pure V
- Post: Ritchey Comp / 27.2mm